Dr John C. George has had over twenty one (21) years managerial experience in the energy-saving glass processing industry in Europe and exploration/mining of gold deposits in Africa. He is currently the CEO of ROTEX Group of Companies with affiliate companies like ROTEX Capital Limited (Nigeria), ROTEX Glass Ltd (Nigeria), ROTEX Minerals Limited (UK), European Realty Limited (Ukraine), Tree Mines Global Limited (W. Africa), amongst others.
In recent time, he has been actively involved in public service activities such as:
- Co-convener of global Nigerian Diaspora Forum (2010-2011)
- Chairman of the Executive Board of Nigerians in Diaspora Organization Europe (NIDOE) (2007-2009)
- Vice President of the International centre for legal support for foreigners in Ukraine (2007-2017)
- Trustee at the Ken Nnamani Centre for Leadership Development Nigeria (2008-2009)
- Member, Advisory Board, Nigerians in Diaspora Organization Europe (NIDOE) (2016-2019)
- He was awarded an African Achiever in Europe in 2013.
- He was honored by BBI UK in recognition of monumental contribution to community, cohesion and development (2018).