- Establishing and implementing an effective engagement process,
- Improving our people’s well-being;
- Assuring the integrity of the environment;
- Improving the local economy through economically viable projects;
- Ensuring acceptable impacts on traditional and non-market community activities;
- Establishing effective institutional arrangements and governance; and
Tree Mines Global will develop, adopt and enforce appropriate and uniform health, safety and environmental guidelines with a comprehensive focus on public health in the mines, to prevent, treat and manage the wider range of health problems experienced by mining communities, conditions related to respiratory diseases associated with dust, chemical hazards, noise-induced hearing problems and vibrational disorders.